Very well maintained outboard Hunter Impala for sale – successfully surveyed April, 2009.
Roadworthy trailer also included in sale.
Large selection of cruising sails with option to purchase additional carbon racing sails also available.
This boat has been used regularly for cruising and racing and as a consequence is in very good condition.
- Extensive selection of sails
- Yamaha 8hp outboard (serviced annually)
- New halyards
- All sheets replaced 2008
- Wind, depth & speed instruments
- New Lewmar 7 and replaced Lewmar 16 winches
- Keel and keel-hull joint professionally serviced 2008
- New Houdini Hatch 2008
- Anchor, cooker, flares etc also included.
- Carbon racing main sail (2007)
- Carbon racing #1 (2007)
- McWilliams racing 2/3 (2008)
- 2.3m inflatable punt
Price: €10,000. Survey available on request. Siamsa is available and is currently lying on her trailer at Galway Bay Sailing Club, Renvyle, Co. Galway, Ireland which is 6 miles from Galway City. The optional extras are EUR3000 (Westaway Carbon main, Westaway Carbon No.1 and McWilliams Dacron 2/3) These sails have all barely been used (probably less than 10 days of sailing).
The boat was last surveyed in April, 2009 – and showed no major issues. (the only recommendation was to replace the cooker). Please find the survey attached.
The interior cushions need to be re-upholstered.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with the owners.