It’s not long now – looking forward to seeing you all in Cowes on Friday evening!
5. At registration, you’ll need to pay for your dinner tickets, so bring your chequebook or cash please if you haven’t already transferred the money by BACS.
6. The dress code for Sunday night is smart casual.
7. You need to let us know any dietary requirements by the end of today as we are being chased hard by the club.
8. Scrutineering – we will be doing some scrutineering during the event – each boat will be given another boat to check. Rules were sent out last week.
9. The skipper needs to be a member of the class association to race. If you haven’t already, please download the form from https://www.impala28.co.uk/about-2/join-the-class-association/ and email it to Sam.
And finally, thanks to Nixplay.com, GAP Communications and Dimension Polyant, as well as Banks Sails and One Sails for their support of the event. If your company would like to donate any prizes or provide any sponsorship, it would be much appreciated.
SO – fingers to reply buttons please – email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Dietary requirements for your crew
2. ETA on Friday
All the best
Ben and Steph.